Schlumberger Field Servie Technician - Saudi Arabia in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Title for Posting Field Servie Technician - Saudi Arabia
PSA/Division SLB Employees
Division Valves & Measurement
Job Discipline Operations PTEs, Engineers & Specialists
Employment Status REGULAR
Region APME (Asia Pacific & Middle East)
Country Saudi Arabia
State/Region/Province Ash Sharqiyah
City Al Khobar
Job Summary Job Summary:
Install or Repair Company valve products in accordance with the original equipment manufacturing standards to minimize the customers down time and maximize the customer’s satisfaction.
Advise customers on repair and replacement options. Examine, repair, test and maintain products at customer sites or service centers.
Be a liaison between Company onshore and customers during installation. Troubleshoot equipment during installation if any problems arise.
Contribute to section and department policy and procedure formulation, alteration, deployment and planning
• Carry out the installation or servicing task to ensure a safe and efficient operation
• Investigate and diagnose any deficiency which may impede the efficient installation and act to correct the situation
• Provide the customers representative with sufficient information and guidance to ensure the correct task completion
• Report faults or areas of improvement which will ensure continued product development
• Assembly and testing onshore and offshore, (including recording of test results)
• Complete Service reports, FPR’s, EWR, EOWR, and other administrative duties associated with the department or project
• General duties associated with the Service task and engineering task
Minimum Job Qualifications
• 3-5 year experience working in a similar role or 2 years + as a Field Service Technician
• Must have valve maintenance and repair experience
• Must be a trained and Certified Valve Technician
• Mechanical or trade qualification
• Computer literate
• Has strong adaptability to different environments working offshore for extended periods of time
Disclaimer Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.