Schlumberger Experienced Mud Logging Analyst in Jandakot, Australia
Experienced Mud Logging Analyst
Location: Jandakot - Australia
Experienced Mud Logging Analyst
We are currently seeking to hire a qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of Mud Logging Analyst in Australia.
This role is responsible for the collection and processing of cuttings samples, from the planned lagged depths and intervals; and is in charged with the management of, and is accountable for, the creation of the formation evaluation logs. These logs are created from the analysis and interpretation of the drilled cuttings at the well site to determine rock type and hydrocarbon presence, as well as presence of other potentially harmful gases.
Responsible for communicating to the Client representatives any information regarding primary well control and well integrity during well site operations as deducted from the data.
The Mud Logging Analyst monitors all the well parameters, maintains Geoservices sensors to detect the well conditions and maintains the gas detection equipment to analyze the hydrocarbon gases and ensure safety by detection of other potentially harmful gases. Interacts with other service companies’ personnel and Client representatives at the well site, ensuring the prevention of events that may give rise to the wellbore insecurity.
- Reside in Perth or Australia and have the right to live and work in Australia.
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company’s requirement.
- University Degree (bachelor of Sciences as a minimum) in Geology, Geological Applied Sciences, Earth Sciences or Applied Sciences.
- Must have minimum three (3) years field and offshore experience as a Mudlogger.
- Have valid BOSIET, MSIC, CSTP and OGUK medical certificates.
- Ability to maintain, prepare and dispatch of equipment.
- Ability to maintain high quality of service delivery at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation.
- Ability to run required services, supervise operations and managing people, interact with clients and other related parties.
- Good personnel skills, excellent in communication, highly self-motivated, competent computer skills and ability to learn new software.
- Can work in a high-pressure, learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations.
- Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization, and a good communicator.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Good computer / IT knowledge
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package (estimate annual earning AUD 58,000-70,000/year), we encourage you to apply.
Application: Please uploaddetailed resume and a cover letteroutlining your qualifications and work experience to:
Application is open from 10-April-2019 until 10-May-2019 .
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted .
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people