Schlumberger Subsea Landing String Operator in Kakinada, India
Subsea Landing String Operator
Location: Kakinada - India
Job Title : Subsea Landing String Operator
Location : India
Experienced Subsea Landing String Operator with knowledge of EH/DH (Electro Hydraulic /Direct Hydraulic) subsea landing string equipment
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing all aspects of subsea EH/DH operations commencing with pre-job planning, equipment preparations, offshore operations, maintenance in between wells and concluding with satisfactory close out of operations in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
Applicants will be required to work both on and offshore.
- Operates subsea equipment, working with team to ensure safe completion of task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Subsea Operating Manual.
- Perform successful tool runs allowing Client to complete operations safely with minimum ‘down time’
- Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out
- Plan and execute well site support and resource requirements to facilitate continuous operations
- Client liaison and participation in meetings and discussions ensuring continuous quality of service to clients
- Accurate completion of Company documentation and Client Service Records in accordance with Company policies, procedures and/or specific client requirements
- Carrying out tool box talks, and planning meetings as required
- Supervision of personnel including skills assessment and mentoring
- Compliance with Company HSEQC and Quality Management Systems
Qualifications & Experience
- Subsea landing string Specialist (EH/DH)
- Extensive offshore operational experience
- Technical qualification and/or technical knowledge and experience within subsea field
- Previous experience working in remote locations under pressure
- Prior experience troubleshooting tools and finding practical fast solutions
- Client liaison
- Good communication, organizational and supervisory skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- HSE Compliant
- Minimum experience of 3 years performing subsea landing string operations
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Hindi or a regional language.
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.