Schlumberger Subsea Technician in Kakinada, India
Location: Kakinada - India
Job Title: Subsea Technician
Location : India
Experienced Subsea Technician with extensive knowledge of EH/DH (Electro Hydraulic /Direct Hydraulic) subsea landing string equipment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting subsea supervisor in all aspects of subsea EH/DH operations commencing with pre-job planning, equipment preparations, offshore operations, maintenance in between wells and concluding with satisfactory close out of operations in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
Applicants will be required to work both on and offshore.
- Lead subsea operations with minimum supervision, working with team to ensure safe completion of task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Subsea Operating Manual.
- Perform successful tool runs allowing Client to complete operations safely with minimum ‘down time’.
- Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out
- Assist subsea supervisor to Plan and execute well site support and resource requirements to facilitate continuous operations
- Accurate completion of Company documentation and Client Service Records in accordance with Company policies, procedures and/or specific client requirements
- Carrying out tool box talks, and planning meetings as required
- Assist in development of personnel including skills assessment and mentoring
- Compliance with Company HSEQC and Quality Management Systems
- Using Schlumberger’s equipment management, maintenance, and tracking systems to record equipment failures and job history
- Laisse with Logistics on equipment movements
- Assist shore-based personnel with equipment packing of jobs
- Perform their tasks to the highest standard and provide excellent service in operations.
- Perform all reporting and admin duties concerning field operations
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Subsea landing string Specialist (EH/DH)
- Extensive offshore operational experience
- Technical qualification and/or technical knowledge and experience within subsea field
- Previous experience working in remote locations under pressure
- Prior experience troubleshooting tools and finding practical fast solutions
- Client liaison
- Good communication, organizational and supervisory skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active HSE Compliant
- Minimum experience of 5 years performing subsea landing string operations
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Hindi or a regional language.
Schlumberger Asia Services Ltd. is looking for professionals to be a part of an Integrated project. In pursuit of talent to deliver a world class service for the world’s leading O&G pore to pipeline company, we encourage professionals meeting the abovementioned criteria to apply and be a part of our success story.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.